Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A Backwards View of Angie's Cottage!!

My intention was to have these photos posted in reverse order; well, it didn't publish as I had expected. So, if you want to start from the beginning, scroll down and "read upwards" to see the series in order!

....the guest bathroom...a good start, but I'm not quite finished yet. Need some artwork and some candles/flowers, etc.

I wanted some nice color...love the shades in the shower curtain.

Yes, I took a picture of the tub, with the "stool" in the background.
Older countertops, but not in bad shape.

1 Comments:

Blogger carol grams said...

YEAH! pics of your new place! I love the kitchen counters and black sink! It looks really close to what we put in last Aug...black sink and all! too funny! the house looks darling. just what you needed! PS...love the colors in the bath...even the tub and commode!!

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home