Saturday, January 27, 2007

I'll be home for Christmas...if only in my dreams...

Oh wait a minute...that was last month! I'm a little late posting my Christmas memories. I must blame it on not finding the cord that downloads from my camera to the computer. The last Christmas at Willowood Drive...sniff, sniff...


Walking in the front door...





The beautiful Vendsel sisters...




Christmas table decor!




Mother and daughters





Where are Michael and Rachel? I know I took photos...but I'm not finding them on the disk? Strange....
But I did find a few more of the Norvell clan, and Grandma Nan...oh, and the scholars are discussing important issues.




Dave
Grandma Mary















Dave and Karen











Michael and Walter












We had a marvelous time together, celebrating on the 26th of December so that the married family members could have time with their spouse's family. It was wonderful to spend one last holiday at Willowood Drive...



5 Comments:

Blogger The Norvells said...

So great mom! I will always remember the last christmas in my childhood home, but I am also looking forward to the first Christmas in the new "Angie Cottage"!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Rachel V said...

Awww, fun Christmas memories ...but where's the camera love? :) I believe I was avoiding it since I was already feeling sickie that night.

Bye bye Willowood...

7:14 PM  
Blogger Lydia said...

I enjoyed Christmas at your house very much! You and my mom are a lot alike, so I felt very at home with the way you hosted and decorated and...everything! It was also great to see "my extended family." Sarah and Mike and Rachel are such great people, and I like visiting with them. And I would love to take Nan up on her offer to come visit her!

Yep, you're stuck with me. :)

8:54 AM  
Blogger Angela B said...

Ohhhh...warm hugs to you, dear Lydia! You're stuck with me, too! I'm so loving the Norvells! You are welcome any time, and I'm looking forward to you and John coming over with Dave and Karen to see my new little "Angie Cottage". Maybe your mother and I can meet sometime, too.

Love....me!

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom...exciting to see pictures finally up on the blog! Even though Christmas was hectic and busy, it was good to be home. Though it was the last Christmas at Willowood, we will have many memories to take with us. I'm looking forward to gatherings at the new house! Can't wait to see some pictures when you get around to posting them. Lots of love...

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home