Thursday, January 18, 2007

Blog Drought!

To my w0nderful friends and family....

Life has been a bit frenzied during December and January! I've celebrated Christmas, sold my home, bought another home, entertained family from coast to coast during the holidays, welcomed the new year, packed all my belongings, moved all my belongings, unpacked all my belongings...and now I'm trying to get settled in to my new environment. Photos of my "Angie Cottage" coming soon....as soon as I find/unpack the computer cord to my digital camera!

Looking forward to sharing more details of what's new in '07!

Love....Me!

2 Comments:

Blogger carol grams said...

I'm so excited! I heard you had sold and moved! I can hardly wait for pics, hurry and find that cord!
It will mean another visit from me and hopefully won't take me so long to make that trip!
I finally have a digital camera and have been toying with creating a blog...will see. after sitting at a computer all day its hard to make myself sit in front of one at home.
love to you, carol

10:13 PM  
Blogger Angela B said...

I want you to COME!!!! Actually, I'll be in California in March and am trying to see if I can swing a trip to the Bakers-land either before or after.

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home