Sunday, January 22, 2006

I'm "IT"....Rachel and Mike tagged me!!

Four Jobs I Have Had:
Sebastopol Apple Canner:
I peeled the bruised spots from the meat of each apple and tossed them in a water trough...(that's why I went to college)
Junior High and High School Spanish and Home Economics Teacher
Administrative Assistant at the University of Oregon Medical School
Management Level Positions for Verizon Information Services

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again:
An American President
The Sound of Music
Fiddler on the Roof
Shall We Dance?
Honorable Mention: One True Thing, with Glenn Close and Renee Zellweger (I wholeheartedly agree with Mike)

Four Books I Could Read Over and Over:
This is a hard one....so many books; so little time!

Four Places I Have Lived:
Santa Rosa, California
Portland, Oregon
Anchorage, Alaska
Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas


Four TV Shows I Watch:
Dancing with the Stars
Lost
24
Grey's Anatomy

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation:
Paris, France
Maui
Munich, Germany
Bermuda


Four Websites I visit Daily:
Blogspot.com (for all my family "scoop")
Verizon Online
Credit Union
Talbots



Four Favorite Foods:
Almost any seafood (but NOT sushi)with a glass of chardonnay
Light Ice Cream (especially Dreyers)
Fresh Fruit and cheese
Green mixed salads with all varieties of fresh lettuce, peppers, feta cheese, grape tomatoes....I'm hungry!

Four Places I'd Like To Be Now:
Listening to Sarah perform a solo violin piece
Listening to Skip Ryan's sermon at PCPC
Having tea at the Renaisance Antique House on Lovers Lane with Sarah, Rachel and Karen
Having my family around my dinner table...Mike and Rachel, Karen and Dave, Sarah and her guest, my husband.

Four people I'd like to "tag":
David (yes, Karen's David)
My sisters (all of them)
Deborah (my best friend)
John (my husband...he'd NEVER blog!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mom -

What a coincidence...you know those places you said you'd lived? I've lived in all of them too! We should get together and compare notes sometime and see if we used to frequent any of the same places.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home